Wednesday, April 29, 2009

driving while dodging a flying stinger

Currently Listening: Joshua Radin "Brand New Day"

"You make your past your past." Amen.

There is a hornet infestation in my van, The Beast. I just found a chunk of black gunk in my hair. I dreamed another bear was trying to eat me and a child who was with me. I haven't been much around internet lately and I realize how much easier it is for me to write when I have internet access. I'm not really a multi-tasker, but I love to toggle between writing and other stuff. I use it as a stimilus of sorts. I guess it helps to quiet the distractions of my mind and awaken my imagination moreso than just looking around at my room, messy with clothes and undone tasks.

2 comments:

sk said...

These lines struck a chord, dark and deep:

"I just found a chunk of black gunk in my hair. I dreamed another bear was trying to eat me and a child who was with me.I just found a chunk of black gunk in my hair. I dreamed another bear was trying to eat me and a child who was with me."

Sarah said...

Sometimes the greatest things get written or thought of in the midst of an information storm, don't they?